I’m interrupting my usual caught-my-eye schedule for some shameless self promotion. Well not just self, there’s actually a few people I’m promoting; a rag tag bunch of daddy bloggers, men who are willing to put it all out there in the spirit of self deprecation this Christmas.
Think of it as a blogging version of a male nude calendar. We’ve got
- Mr January: Tork at Torkona
- Mr February:Ben at beingadad
- Mr March and Mr April: the boys over at tacklenappy
- Mr May: fortyearoldad
- Mr June: melbournedad
- Mr July: Your’s truly, slightly Bond like in appearance (seriously, it’s like we were separated at birth
- Mr August: Matt over at daddownunder
- Mr Rest of the year: reservoirdad (because most posts have him ‘nuding’ up in some way, shape or form)
The way it works is that we, this merry band of men ask you, our readers to suggest a post that we must write. We’ll answer any question on any topic. For example, I’m sure Kelly has been asking herself “kev, how is it that you make parenting seem so effortless”, Kylez has been dying to know if Matt will hand deliver his veggies and Catherine has been pondering what it would take to get both the tacklenappy boys over for some lady gray action.
Ok, so this may not be exactly what these ladies are thinking but nevertheless here’s their chance and yours to get that question off your chest. The why do you, how do you, what if you style question you’ve always wanted to ask but never dared to find out.
We’ll collate the questions and then divvy them up amongst the calendar boys, hopefully with some hilarious responses. So my question to you is… what is your question to us?
Have a cracking weekend- looking forward to what you come up with. Cheers, Kev
Sharing with our favorite Friday linky: FYBF at withsomegrace.