I’m a Daddy Blogger
What you may have missed…
All the rest…
Illiterate Infant tweets…
- RT @Kieran_Gilbert: Luke Foley on the phone now conceding defeat #nswvotes 8 years ago
- @phigitsydney ruhjmjmi16374.tk/?yduket81644530 8 years ago
- RT @MelbourneMum1: @Mrsceeeceee I "lovingly" stalk @CatherineRodie @LifeLoveHiccups @_withsomegrace @ggollymissholly @lisa_lintern @kyl21z … 9 years ago
- My new crush wp.me/p1cWbh-sW 9 years ago
- @mummymanifesto hey WOW! thanks so much 9 years ago
Tag Archives: star wars
What’s with all the dancing?
In June 2010 we were blessed with our daughter. We had elected not to find out the gender although deep down I knew (yeah I know… 50 50 chance) that it was going to be a girl. When she was … Continue reading
Posted in Being a Dad, fatherhood, Raising Girls Tagged Children, Dance, iPad, Parenting, star wars, Toilet training, Twirling 39 Comments
There’s nothing Star Wars can’t be used to explain
I know it’s a while before Father’s day in Australia but for all the dad’s out there who can’t wait to reveal that they would prefer to rule the galaxy like father and son….
Posted in fatherhood, photos Tagged star wars Leave a comment